Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossbow's

If you want any of the above,Bows, Xbows,Shotguns,Blackpowder guns or rifle,shot or Long or short Kentuckys join a club. Then you,v got an excuse to have one of the above on your person, and have it at home.In the past I have found this to be a god send in a tight spot.Show club membership and baffal them with science,with a bit of lukeyou can get away with a lot. When I started shootting a shotgun Licence was about 7/6 how many of you lot now want that was.

internet unaware of the potential damage it can cause but If you want to be good and safe at using and bows, crossbows, rifles, air rifles etc... you will be better for it and find a group of expirenced people.

Just cause you want to do somthing does not meen it should be done. The Crossbow is an effective hunting tool as proved by our american cousins but its illegal and by going against law you further the chance of greater regulation.

The Archery (includes crossbows) community is one I joined recently when I bought my first compound bow, If cross bows are an intrest head to your local archery outfitters they will help you out. UK lawmaker with all the expert knowledge (yer ha) has deemed it unacceptable and it is life

whilst i would be the last one to condone braking the law ,the WCS act is darn near unenforcable ,the nations police forces are to 'shrink' by 24% over the next 4 years,even now they cant deal with real crimes that actually affect people let alone a chap getting a free meal and not harming anyone. Abraham lincoln said an unfair law is no law at all.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Very true government in the last twenty years havn't legislated against crimanals they have just restricted what the average citizen can do. Your average PC plod does not now a thing about the laws involving hunting.