Thread: Bens Backwoods

Bens Backwoods

I know for most of you the shipping is probably a blow out, but for us here in the states it is ok. I ordered a 12m Zebra Billy can and it came with in the same week as ordered, no dings, dents or flaws. I did not question the product itself, history has shown me this was a good purchase. I would certainly suggest Bens as a good place to buy.
    mind over matter...if you don't mind...it doesn't matter

Have you had a chance to get out and use it yet, we need photos for proof of purchase .
    Bens backwods don't post to the UK, USA only.
    I have ordered stuff from Cabelas before, it took about two days less than 3 months for the order to arrive. I wouldn't pay the air freight charge so went for the ground shipping. I think it would only have been about £7.00 more for air freight and it would have arrived in about 7-10 days.
    They didn't charge me import duty on that order but did when I ordered from then again a year or so later. Used air freight that time.
    I'm liking some hunting boots on the sportsmans guide site, have you oreded from them before.?

Yes I used it last weekend, what a nice piece of gear, going again this Sunday, I''l bring my camera and get some shots.
    mind over matter...if you don't mind...it doesn't matter

Peasant
    Bens Back Woods is great. Great service, quick, good prices. Used to ship to Canada too until the last postal strike. Same with Ragweed Forge. Oh well.

Tribal Elder
    my dad loves the cabelas stuff - Wish they'd just branch out over here!