Thread: Three-Leg Transfer Head.

Three-Leg Transfer Head.

After a 21 day journey from China,The 3 leg "adapter" to allow one to use the cheaper "Bayonet" fitting gas botles on my Wilko's stove arrived today.took a minute or two to sort out how to instal bayonet fitting,(no instructions)Into adapter.Works a treat.Mug of water in kettle-4.5 minutes to the whistle blowing.and all for £4.99.postage included,via Singapore.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Link ?
    [

I think its one of these that Midas has bought. I'm glad that he has done a review as was looking to buy one. This one is a little cheaper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adaptor-No...item2ebc26af20

EDIT: Just ordered one !!

Thats the same!!(yours is Cheaper)Yan,just e-mailed me to appolagize for it taking 21 days instead of the usual 7 to 10 days.
    "The Chinese Goverment are having a big cabinet meeting,and all mail has had to be directed via Peking,for checking"so he tells me.
    Yes really like it adds stability.n can use the cheap gas I have a stock off.

Just orderd one nice price,the one I was looking at was £4-99p

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    "The Chinese Goverment are having a big cabinet meeting,and all mail has had to be directed via Peking,for checking"so he tells me.

I had a camping windshield sent from China and after six weeks of waiting I contacted them. Over a few days the excuses were

Staff sickness. Customs had paid a visit and taken my windshield away for testing. Sent to my local Post Office and they carried on and on and on. They refunded my money and it turned up the next day. I did seriously think about contacting them and offering payment but I was ripped off a few weeks earlier when my 100 Sky Lanterns for £2.00 failed to arrive from the same country!!.

Your excuse is a better one though.

Well "Touch Wood"I've had no problems,n Yan,has replied to my e-mail n review,saying anything else I need that he sells contact him n he'LL give me a discount!!!At this rate they will be paying me to accept them.lol.
    Maybe its a good thing you n others didnt get th Sky lanterns.they have started quite a few fires "I believe!!!"
    Ive got a wind shield outstanding,the big folding onr featured on the forum.I'll keep my fingers crossed.In case it gets classed as a secret radar reflector.????lol