Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tench magic?

just googled it - you pour it in the water then a ruddy great fish comes to the surface with Debby McGhee balanced on its nose and from the far bank you hear a distant cry of "you'll like this.............. not a lot ..... but you'll like it!!!!!!
    My elder brother spent a fortune on the stuff trying to catch biggun's in the local quarry when we were apprentices - if you say you found it while clearing out and skipping stuff then make sure this rubbish is at the very very very bottom of said skip - current facsimile's of similar names do have balanced amino's and attractants but if it's older than you can remember -you'd struggle to catch pneumonia with it - in my very humble opinion mate. cheers Jack
    What the hell do I know about anything I spent 25 years chucking columbiformes into aero engines

Hi there
    Archie Braddock is a well respected angler and bait maker. He's been around for years in the mags. He recently put out some of his baits through a good friend of mine Shaun Harrison at Quest Baits. Never heard of Tench Magic though.
    Tench are a cracking fish to catch, best bait for them is sweetcorn, doesn't smell bad, and if you don't catch you can always eat your bait.
    cheers
    Gareth

I used Tench Magic about 15yrs ago its rubbish at catching Tench. As Martin Say's it was made to catch the Angler not the tench. As you are in Dorking Surrey, go to Bury Hills Fishery and down to the small Lake ( Milton Lake ) with a tin of sweetcorn and i light float rod set-up and you will catch Tench.

Hobo
    if you want a very good attractant for most coarse fish go to a equestrian type shop and by some molasses
    just mix it with water and use in ground baits or soke your particals in....caught me some loverly tench and carp in the past

cheers
    Daz

edit http://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/fishing-...GoogleShopping
    "Always learning"

[QUOTE=Daz;17030]if you want a very good attractant for most coarse fish go to a equestrian type shop and by some molasses
    just mix it with water and use in ground baits or soke your particals in....caught me some loverly tench and carp in the past

cheers
    Daz

Quite agree Daz, tackle shops charge a fortune for a little bottle od Molasses. I use my local farm shop and I buy my 5lt Molasses and a 25kg Racing Pigeon Mix from them. I add sweetcorn and some other delights and that is my Tench and Bream mix.

Alone in the Wilderness 2Eggs2Bacon's Avatar
    Gary found this re Tench Magic hope its of some use,he may still have some,cheers,tight lines.

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/f...ours-sale.html