Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Wigston, Leicestershire

Hello from Wigston, Leicestershire

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone of NaturalBushcraft! Firstly I'll start with the obvious, Im Will im from Kilby which is next to wigston situated in Leicestershire its a small village with lots of fields and open areas with quite a few little rivers one of them being the River Severn i think... I've always been into bushcraft, camping, fishing, firemaking since i was a little tot, this came about from when i used to live in Kilworth House - North Kilworth, now known as The Kilworth House Hotel, As my nan sold it many years ago (About 14?) But i used to live in the House and my grandparents used to run the Challets and Caravanners so i used to always be down there mowing the lawn with my granddad and helping my nan clean toilets, but i used to run around the acres of land climbing trees finding different things to do each day, but my main intrest at 3 years old was making fires, i am captivated by the way the fire moves around and the noises it makes, if my parents couldnt find me about the grounds they'd always go to the firepit ;D So hello from me to you! I Hope to be making a number of posts in the near future trying to broaden my bushcraft knowledge.

Also I am looking for someone who shares the same intrests to meet up and partake in Fishing, Camping or something outdoorsy ;D

Will to the forum good to have you on hear.Sounds like you were a bit of a fire bug when you were an ankal biter Lol.

Hi Will, welcome to the forum. Sounds like some nice memories.

Jack
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

Yeah, And my "Addiction" continues now, Memories for life. ;D Thanks for the warm welcomes guys.
    Last edited by WombleWill; 14-11-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Mistake
    Know more, carry less!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Hey Will, a very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Hi there from me
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Thanks for the welcomes, Martin is there many folk from in the Leicestershire area? Or many Activies/Meets in Leicester.
    Know more, carry less!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    I don't think there are that many from Leicestershire to be honest. Having said that, you are pretty central compared to us so you won't have to go to far to meet up with somebody.

Check out the meetings section of the forum and, if there's nothing there, put something up yourself. You never know, someone may be lurking and might sign up as a result of seeing it.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Welcome
    “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:
    " We do not go to the woods to rough it ; we go to
    smooth it — we get it rough enough in town. But
    let us live the simple, natural life in the woods, and

Dont forget the Essex boys ave got an other meet in MARCH(the month)not the place,all wellcome.Even you guys from north Kent if they let you though the tunnel LoL,