Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: shugemery and his crazy hammocking adventures

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown14 View Post
    But, Dick Van Dyke was SPOT ON with his Cockney accent, wasn't he!? Don't destroy my youthful impressions in one fell swoop like that!

You Limeys all sound alike to us anyway...

On an entirely different note, it's amazing to me how much the mountains of North Carolina look like the Adirondack Mountains of my native New York State. I love this guys style and info. I never saw the original share by Ash, I'm glad this thread was resurrected.

Josh
    Shug was actually born in Ireland. If I remember right when I spoke to him he's from Derry and moved to Minesota when his father got posted back home.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown14 View Post
    But, Dick Van Dyke was SPOT ON with his Cockney accent, wasn't he!? Don't destroy my youthful impressions in one fell swoop like that!

You Limeys all sound alike to us anyway...

On an entirely different note, it's amazing to me how much the mountains of North Carolina look like the Adirondack Mountains of my native New York State. I love this guys style and info. I never saw the original share by Ash, I'm glad this thread was resurrected.

Josh
    That's ok Josh, some of us do know a bit about the USA, I am a Signaller with the 97th New Yorkers over here, still fighting Johnny Reb

and your right we do all sound alikw to you guys and over here we all think you all speak like your from the deep south Y'all

Name:  291720_1979833866722_1569422080_31515868_1021380173_n.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  29.7 KB
    * LIFE IS GOOD *

Great vid lol

Whoooo Buddy !

That guy's hilarious.

Well the snow has been falling all day so it means I can't go to work again, which seems great but then I don't earn any money either! So I thought I would cheer myself up with some of Shugs latest vids. Here is the link to the latest winter outing that puts our snow to shame.

Part 2 follows afterwards.

For the newbies on the forum, Shug is a useful source of info when it comes to tree dwelling. His videos are lighthearted and informative as well as rather addictive

Great stuff, interesting Guy.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

The biz. They should have there own show going on a world tour.
    A bad day on the hills is better than a good day in work any time.

Remember pain is only weakness leaving the body.

oh my god that english accent had me cracking up.

Well, that's another one I'm subscribing to now..........the guys mad, but great fun!!!

If he was in the pub, I think I'd be buying him a pint and listening to the stories.......