Thread: any good survival or bushcraft shows coming soon ?

any good survival or bushcraft shows coming soon ?

just wondering if there are any survival or bushcraft shows coming soon?

I don't know, but that 'celebrity' one, where they're stuck on their own with a camera for a week (with a doctor, rangers etc, watching over them and on call at any time, day or night) could have been so much better. As it is, it's just prima donnas whinging for a week and almost starving to death as they sit doing nowt to help themselves!
    I must admit here, that I haven't watched all of them as the first one put me off, but from trailers etc, that seems to be the gist of it.
    If they'd been accompanied by a 'proper' bushcrafter on an expedition for a week, that would've been better I think. Then they'd have had to do stuff instead of cry.

yh ive seen one of them its alright apart from when they start crying straight away.

alone in the wild i think its called
    bacon on the fire

ray mears wild britain tomorrow 8pm itv1
    bacon on the fire

I like Ray's programme, but I'm working a night shift tomorrow so I'll miss it - and Autumnwatch!
    Oh well, Ray's prog will no doubt be repeated in it's hour long incarnation sometime on Eden or Blighty early next year, mebbe I'll catch it then. Hope so!

You should be able to watch Ray's show on ITV player, I am not too sure about Autumn watch it should be on BBC Iplayer

Can't seem to find Ray on ITV player, mebbe I'll track Autumnwatch down though. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Colliewobble View Post
    Can't seem to find Ray on ITV player, mebbe I'll track Autumnwatch down though. Ta.
    here's the link for itv player Wild Britain with Ray Mears