Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon's Pockets...

Thanks for commenting Woodsman...Give Endicotts a call, he has plenty, all brand new...All the best...J

i have a very similar coat to you, john! hang on i'll o get it now.... ok the danish m/86 camo is darker green than yours (but the pattern is exactly the same) their ar pop-studs instead of buttons in most places but still buttons on the large bellow pockets. other than that, its pretty mcuh the same in situation of the pockets an all! i got it at a gamefair for a special price of £25 and it reads on the label "HMAK 2004 65% POLYSTER 35% BOMULD" i dont have a hood on mine but there are popsutds for a hood. really great blogs, your skill with woods is incredible!
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Good oh Aaron. I have a feeling the jackets may be different. Mine is 50/50 with a vapor permeable drop liner, and it is made in England by 'Arktis'. I'm sure they are both splendid smocks though...All the best...J