Thread: Hodey from the Loan Star State

Hobo

Hodey from the Loan Star State

Hi all!
    New to the forum. I like the term Bushcraft. Growing up in the states we just called roughing it. Seems to be about the same, learning how to be independent and live off nature and enjoying the outdoors with others.

I am having language issues though… Example: the word brew takes on a whole different meaning.

I have been interested in tea but could never find anything that I enjoyed. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction of a good tea that I can get in Texas. I am afraid the Texas the off-the-shelf stuff is just not the same as what you drink.

Feedback would be great!

ds

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Hey DS, a very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum. It's a well known fact that you can't get a decent cup of tea outside the UK. Sorry mate.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Welcome to NB. I'm no help on the tea either as I prefer coffee!

Hey DS,

a warm to NaturalBushcraft. I'd see if I could find any Brits living in Texas and invite myself round for a cup of tea

Regards,

Matt.
    It's not arson if it's your own stuff

Hi Ds,welcome to the forum.Tea Arrrrrrrrrrr,makeing to a tea drinker is an art and is done in a lot of differant ways by diferant peopel,a brew is done in a lot of ways but the idear is the same,to infuse the tea into the water,put tea bag into cup then the most inportant thing pour boilling water over the tea to about an inch from top of cup and let BREW for 1or2 minets put in the milk and sugar to taste and stir,and thare you have it a brew Arrrrrrr lovley Good luck with it if you try it...................DONT GET EATEN BY THE BEARS..................TONY. PS if the tea you get in Texas is not to strong use two tea bags.