Thread: Yet Another Personal Blog

Tribal Elder

Yet Another Personal Blog

Hi guys,

Started my own blog.

Here if you want a peek : http://www.lookingforachallenge.com/

Feedback Welcome

Let me know if you have a blog and want linked

Nice one Dave, looking forward to more. BTW did those kidney pouches ever arrive ?
    [

Tribal Elder
    oh yeah thanks man totally forgot about that (it was a poncho roll btw :P)Afraid to say I haven't had a chance to use it yet - haven't been out for neigh on two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    oh yeah thanks man totally forgot about that (it was a poncho roll btw :P)Afraid to say I haven't had a chance to use it yet - haven't been out for neigh on two weeks
    Doh......I was looking at a pair of kidney pouches at the time of writing. Two weeks I must be in the months since going out - I will be redressing that balance shortly though of that you can guarantee, Im going to get out this winter too I hope especially as it would appear I have a new landowner prepared to give me permissions
    [

looks good mate

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    Doh......I was looking at a pair of kidney pouches at the time of writing. Two weeks I must be in the months since going out - I will be redressing that balance shortly though of that you can guarantee, Im going to get out this winter too I hope especially as it would appear I have a new landowner prepared to give me permissions
    Sweet! I'm hoping we get a fair dump of snow this year to practice snowholing and stuff. Was thinking about doing the West highland way again but bivvying it...snow snow snow

Also Cheers matt!