Thread: In side the M25

Smile In side the M25

So ware's all the guys that have been looking for an over night in some great woods down at home farm North RomfordAll through the summer I'v been reading posts from guys looking for some ware to camp and have a get to gether,MARK's posted a meet for the 1st&2nd October and had just two replye's,wear's the rest of the Essex&NORTH KENT guys how wanted a meetCome on guy's this is an open invite show a bit of sirportEvon you guy's up in Cambrigh it's not that far down the M11Ware have all the Bushcrafter gone been eaten by the bears every one

Erm Tony, you need a spell checker buddy.

Hi bernie I'v got throw 63 years of life with out one sofar,you understood wote i was saying,ant gona bother now.

Alone in the Wilderness

where ?

had a look on googlemaps for that place if that is the one its surrounded by farmland and roads defo would need permission and not very secluded

Hi wildcamper the site is at Havering-att-bower,,,,,Romford meet up at Bedfords park in the layby just in side the gate on the right hand side,you would'ant beleve you were in side the 25 so peacefull.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1948 View Post
    hi bernie i'v got throw 63 years of life with out one sofar,you understood wote i was saying,ant gona bother now.
    Each to their own
    Last edited by Bernie; 14-09-2011 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Silly thing keeps putting my icon tags in lower case!

Alone in the Wilderness

??

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Hi wildcamper the site is at Havering-att-bower,,,,,Romford meet up at Bedfords park in the layby just in side the gate on the right hand side,you would'ant beleve you were in side the 25 so peacefull.
    still cant find it m8 but I have a few lads looking for a quick trip soon if we can find it online first will defo be up for it as we are all in west london not far

Alone in the Wilderness
    ok found it not sure its what we look for really need too get away from civilisation for a day of 2 think I'll just go dartmoor m8 cheers anayway