Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bicycle riders?

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by feebullet View Post
    Martin, I don't ride anything that has a skin tight latex criteria, or anyone for that matter. Nice bike none the less
    Ha ha!! I really draw the line at Lycra mate. But some of the mountain bike gear isn't too bad and looks like normal casual stuff. I've heard there are blokes called 'mamils'. This stands for 'middle aged men in lycra', and I don't want to be one of those.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

God I hate lycra never have worn it never will. Cutoff jeans and camo cargos that's how I ride Nice lookin bike Martin
    “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:
    " We do not go to the woods to rough it ; we go to
    smooth it — we get it rough enough in town. But
    let us live the simple, natural life in the woods, and

So heres the bargain bike off ebay - £12.50 probably worth that in scrap at the moment.

The beginning of the 'Bushbike' project. Fuel is so damned expensive and parking not secure and pricey too i followed this and many other threads and got this one specifically for the job.

Attachment 3007
    Attachment 3008
    Attachment 3009
    Attachment 3010
    Attachment 3011
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    So heres the bargain bike off ebay - £12.50 probably worth that in scrap at the moment.

The beginning of the 'Bushbike' project. Fuel is so damned expensive and parking not secure and pricey too i followed this and many other threads and got this one specifically for the job.

Attachment 3007
    Attachment 3008
    Attachment 3009
    Attachment 3010
    Attachment 3011

Cool lookin bike well worth what ya paid for it even though I'm not sure what the conversion is to US dollars LOL is the camo wrapping some kind of micarta? That's cool
    “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebum1975 View Post
    Cool lookin bike well worth what ya paid for it even though I'm not sure what the conversion is to US dollars LOL is the camo wrapping some kind of micarta? That's cool
    Less than $20.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Bike is a damn steal then LOL figured had to be something cheap price wise lol

" Nessmuk " says:

The wrapping is cohesive bandage or vet wrap....but for rifles and similar. The OD green tape is made by webtex.

Basically from a 'survival' point of view I will have bandage, tape, inner tube and some 550 on there when i have done. Although its NOT a 'surviva - bike'........but hey theres a thought
    [

Meh honestly I just thought it looked really cool LOL I had thought about doing a paracord whip on my bike around the set tube area figured good way to take up a spot that isn't hardly ever used for much

" Nessmuk " says:

Looks like an absolute bargain mate!
    We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.

Meh honestly I just thought it looked really cool LOL I had thought about doing a paracord whip on my bike around the set tube area figured good way to take up a spot that isn't hardly ever used for much
    strangely enough thats where im putting the paracord.
    [