Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to bushcraft in Cambridge

New to bushcraft in Cambridge

Are there any groups or individuals in the Cambridge or East Anglia area who meet up? I am new to bushcraft and would like to meet with others with a view to sharing bushcraft skills etc. Paul age 54 Cambridge

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Hi Paul, not that many in Cambridge on here if I remember correctly, but plenty from East Anglia. Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk I'm sure. Stick around, get involved and you'll see who's who and where they come from.

Oh, and a very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Thanks Martin, I will wait in anticipation! It's always a bit difficult trying to meet like minded folk if you don't know anyone. I'll try an get involved as much as possible.
    Paul

Hi Paul,welcome to the forum good to have you on boad,we have get togethers just down the road from you in ESSEX.We have axece to some woods throw MARK north of ROMFORD,very nice.It's only down the M11 keep an eye out for the post inside the M25 for the next meet.The last time I spoke to MARK he said there may be a meet next month.ATB...................DONT GET EATEN BY THE BEARS..............TONY

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paul22 View Post
    Thanks Martin, I will wait in anticipation! It's always a bit difficult trying to meet like minded folk if you don't know anyone. I'll try an get involved as much as possible.
    Paul
    I know exactly what you mean Paul and it's through Natural Bushcraft that I got to meet some great people who have become very close and dear friends. I didn't know anyone when I went along to the first Natural Bushcraft meet and found that everyone was so friendly and accommodating.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Hi There from me I was there but I'm up North now
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Hi and welcome to NB from me.

Hi paul , i'm also looking for local clubs or meets. i live in the cambridgesire fens so not to far from you probably ? I have approached some local landowners but to no avail!!

hello and welcome

Hi, I live in St Ives about 20 mins from cambridge. I'm not part of any groups though. Just me, my dog and my brother in law. Welcome to the forum!