Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dartmoor 3 "This time its personal"...

What a brilliant weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! Many, many thanks guys, and gal (and dusty) for every single brilliant moment. Missing you all already.

Lucy x

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Sorry I couldn't make it Ivan, but glad to see you back.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Was a brilliant weekend with much learnt and lots of laughter. Couldn't fault it. Feel like I have many new friends now
    You were born as an original. Don't die as a copy

still buzzing from agreat weekend guys, what a great laugh we had. it was great meeting new members of the forum and putting names to faces especially skate whose face has always been an enigma lol. great to meet Ichneumon,Dave53, the lovely Foxy and lucious Lucy and of course our keeper Dusty. It was also great to meet some new faces, Karl and Clive who have the greatest outlook on life, Paul Webster for being a great guy and TBL (Al) who makes the best damn chilli this side of the universe and is the most helpful and talented guy, just believe him when he says the chilli sauce is hot....because it is, still having the after effects lol.......... Great to see Badger and Mr Bruce, who popped round to say Hi and to Adam for whom I apologise for the absinthe. last but not least, our host for the weekend the great man himself Ivan. what can I say that hasnt already been said about him a superb great alround entertainer, host, gentleman (not sure that has actually been said ) and a pleasure to be with.
    so thanks again everyone for a wonderful weekend and hope to see many of you again very soon
    ps anyone know where i can get a Dorset Duck.....?
    ATB
    Rick

So how's it going with the knots remember what to do...lol

The children are excited to try all the new knots, the loom and fire by friction - so I will have to practice like crazy to try to look as if I know what I am doing! Found some goat willow on site so could maybe try to construct a fire-lighting set and one day impress them with the magic of fire (but after my first attempt I think it is fair to say that I am a long way off any chance of success at present)! So far I have remembered all the knots.