Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Bushcraft Military Dress Code

Quote Originally Posted by crazysaint222 View Post
    Most good toy shops sell what is known as a "Rambo set", which comes complete with sucker tip arrows, plastic recurve bow, plastic bowie knife, and best of all, a head band
    I know there is always rivalry and no one really has a good time in the Forces and a lot of guys come out worse for it But the banter was always cool and I thought it was going on a bit here to

Anyway I just got my nephew a Rambo set as he wants to go to Cornwall with me next year
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Quote Originally Posted by crazysaint222 View Post
    Most good toy shops sell what is known as a "Rambo set", which comes complete with sucker tip arrows, plastic recurve bow, plastic bowie knife, and best of all, a head band
    Just trying on my Rambo set.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6307_press04-001.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	2900
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

Love it
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

AWWWWW....well he is enjoying himself and thats all that matters really , but I could not get my head around an axe with a hidden knife in it..I think an axe with a hidden gun would sell better
    Last edited by El; 29-04-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Holy crap, i reckon this bloke has turned up in disguise to a few of my courses... To be fair though, its always fun strapping on a full face safety mask and a pair of welding gauntlets to demonstrate why their knives arent really tools. Bit of a bugger when they get lost though, all that camo makes them a bastard to find.

Hi Jeep,

I haven't seen anything like this before and I've lived in the U.S. all my life. His actions are bad shameful at best and he make a mockery of the military, in which I have served as a medic and now as a nurse for 5 years. It is sad that nut cases like this post videos on you tube and discredit the reputation of the other 99 percent of the population in the country. people like this are normally shunned or if we are lucky locked up

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Goodson View Post
    Hi Jeep,

I haven't seen anything like this before and I've lived in the U.S. all my life. His actions are bad shameful at best and he make a mockery of the military, in which I have served as a medic and now as a nurse for 5 years. It is sad that nut cases like this post videos on you tube and discredit the reputation of the other 99 percent of the population in the country. people like this are normally shunned or if we are lucky locked up
    Very good point bud. We have our share of nut cases over here, but having such a small population, they don't show up very often. With the amount of people in the US, it only takes 1% (like you say) and there are hundreds of thousands of them. They're bound to show themselves more regularly.

Adam
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel