Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teotwawki

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Taken from my blood chit "товарищ я твой пленник пожалуйста кормить меня" "tovarishch ya tvoy plennik pozhaluysta kormit' menya"
    Translated "comrade i am your prisoner please feed me."
    Regards
    David

My God! I looked at the first post from when I started this thread and wondered what the hell I was going on about. Then I remembered, it was the closing down of the News Of The World newspaper and actually nothing to do with the usual end of the world topics

No amount of prepping could have helped then could it eh Jus
    [

I am wetting myself laughing

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
    3 years? I've been at it since 9/11 and I've got a friend who's been at it for over 30 years.
    So your still in a learning curve then.
    Richard
    South Wales UK

Wanderer
    aint we all, me old mukka??

Oh dear, your here. This is not a prepper site, its aimed at those with or a desire to learn bushcraft skills so think on this before launching one of you diatribes...no offence meant chap

I've invited you (from another forum) for a winter camp next February and look forward to meeting you and observing your skills and practice/kit in real use.

In the meantime look through the forum here, its very good and appears to have members with a well balanced view on outdoor skills but remember this is not a doom and gloom prepper site please.
    Richard
    South Wales UK

Quote Originally Posted by rik_uk3 View Post
    Oh dear, your here. This is not a prepper site, its aimed at those with or a desire to learn bushcraft skills so think on this before launching one of you diatribes...no offence meant chap

I've invited you (from another forum) for a winter camp next February and look forward to meeting you and observing your skills and practice/kit in real use.

In the meantime look through the forum here, its very good and appears to have members with a well balanced view on outdoor skills but remember this is not a doom and gloom prepper site please.
    well said Rich
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by rik_uk3 View Post

the heading is TEOTWAWKI, if that's not a prepping/survival heading I'll eat my leather hat.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
    the heading is TEOTWAWKI, if that's not a prepping/survival heading I'll eat my leather hat.
    Except Jus the original poster was referring to the end of the newspaper.....do you want salt and pepper on your hat ?
    [