Thread: [For sale or trade] Tatonka Multi Set + Tatonka H2O pot

[For sale or trade] Tatonka Multi Set + Tatonka H2O pot

I'm selling a Tatonka Multi Set + Tatonka H2O pot as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.

http://intranet.tatonka.com/infosys/...t+_A._Burner&0
    http://intranet.tatonka.com/infosys/...O_Pot_1%2C0l&0

The Tatonka Multi Set is a high quality Trangia 25 clone, but with pots and pan in stainless steel. The set is slightly heavier than a Trangia, but the stainless steel pots and pan are much sturdier than Trangias aluminium pots - and has the added advantage of being useable over open fire.
    The Multi Set comes with the famous stainless steel Tatonka meths burner, including the original simmering ring.

The H2O pot, which is also made from stainless steel, fits inside like the Multi Set. It is of a much better quality and design than the Trangia pot.

The Tatonka Multi Set is 100% compatible with Trangia 25 spare parts and accessories.

In many ways this set is actually better quality than the modern Trangia, it is comparable to Trangias from the 70s and 80s - the golden age of Trangia.

The set has been used very little; on 2+3 weekend trips. The pans and pot has been used a little more (with my multifuel burner). All parts are present, undamaged and clean - the pots have a slight discoloration at the bottom. The set comes with an original Tatonka pack bag.

Suggested retail for the Multi Set; app. £ 65, for the H2O Pot; app. £ 20,-
    I am selling this set for £ 50 + actual p&p - but I am also open for trading, if anyone has any good suggestions (like a Gransfors Small Forest Axe).

Sold