Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Natural BushCraft T-Shirt & Badge Idea

Lightbulb Natural BushCraft T-Shirt & Badge Idea

Hi All or anyone that pops by the idea has been thrown around about getting a T-Shirt for the girls and guys to wear from the forum if it was okay that is

The idea is a T-Shirt with Embroided logo at the min

Anyway Adam had a quick look early on a site he has been looking at and it could come in at around about £14.00 Plus. It is hard to say an exact price but if we had some numbers of people who would def have one then we could get a closer price and sort some form of getting them and sending them out

Like I say it is just a thought at the min so put your name down if you would want one

Ben
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

My brother in law owns an embroidery business. Does a lot of sports companies stuff, schoolwear etc. I know from having him do my old companies workwear that there is usually a setup cost for the logo. Printed stuff can work out a lot cheaper and can last better in some ways as the embroidery can get snagged on stuff and pull the threads, especially if the firm is a bit generous on the size of the stitching. Just a thought...

Either way I might be interested in the odd shirt or two promoting the site when out at gatherings.

And don't forget that the sale of these shirts is in no way associated with Natural Bushcraft.co.uk and is promoted by individual members for personal use only with no commercial gain.

Got to get that bit in before Ashley ends up in trouble! (correct me if I'm wrong)

Set up is a one time payment of £15. Still haven't found a cheaper supplier than the one I mentioned to Ben, unless you order a minimum of 12. For less than 12, polo shirts get to us at £14 plus VAT embroidered, I suggest against the printed as folding of the garment, use in inclement weather, washing and general wear and tear, rapidly degrades the logo/text. Ts would be cheaper, but only for a few pounds and would only be worn on warm days, or under clothing. Polo's would could at least be worn over a T or on their own in warm to chilly weather. Rugby shirts have the best appearance and thick enough for 90% of British weather, with or without a base layer.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Natural Born Bushcrafter MikeWilkinson's Avatar
    I'd be interested guys, have you looked into supplying the t-shirts/shirts or garments yourselves. I've been having a look around here and there are a couple of companies that allow you to supply your own garments, typical digitising costs range from £20-£100 depending on size and complexity.
    One also has a no size limit, I'm tempted to get a BDU shirt and have a single knocked up as a sample and then discuss other options with them, i.e patches, bush hat, T-shirts etc...If the emblem is kept to a single size then there should only be a one off digitising cost. I will investigate further.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

I would buy a t-shirt or polo shirt or cap etc.

some mates have had stuff done in the past. ill ask where they got them done.
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Having a look into embroidered badges, but so far it looks around £5-£6 per badge plus VAT, so may as well pay double for a ready made polo. Set up charge is still the same.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Found this place near me, they can do this T-shirt in either Dark Chocolate, Dark Green or light green and Olive brown

Name:  t-1.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  18.2 KB Name:  t-3.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  18.3 KB

Prices would put an order of 6 t-shirts delivered to me at £67.00
    11 t-shirts would be £96.87

They also do a fleece in green that would look like this

Name:  t-2.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  21.2 KB

6 of those would be £119.61 delivered.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

Also checking with another company regards t-shirts, patches and getting own garments embroidered. I can pick up a BDU tactical shirt in Olive drab for around £17.99 so will look at the price of getting one of those embroidered on the arm.

I would take a fleece, when i have money that is lol

Robb
    Every mile on a river takes you further from home than every hundred miles on a road.

I hope thats a birchbark canoe in your pocket.... - I guess i should give some credit to Metal Mug