Thread: bush craft chair

bush craft chair

lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars

Nice idea. I'll get my sewing machine out.
    Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!

Sean's variation on the american "coffee sack chair". Not sure the webbing is strictly necessary, as the bottom pole pulls tight as the sack reaches full-stretch. I tried this with one of those retailer's cotton bag-for-life things - which was not a good idea with my lardy frame. One of the seams burst and "soft-lad" fell on his arse!

I do like this idea though 'cos it requires only a rolled up bag to be carried, and looks pretty comfy compared with sitting on the floor (which makes leaning forward difficult with a beer-belly).
    If you stretch out both arms to represent all time on earth, then with one stroke of a nail file you could eradicate all human history, and 98 per cent of all human history was spent in the stone age.

Natural Born Bushcrafter MikeWilkinson's Avatar
    I do this using one of the cheap net gelert survivial hammocks, fold it in half, hang the steel rings off the tripod and stick a branch through the fold.
    The thing packs down tight into my pocket, so I generally carry one everywhere.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

does anyone on here know sean,hes got some brilliant vids on his you tube channell
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars