Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: In Lincolnshire, wanting to meet people interested in Vision Quests/survival/foraging

Tribal Elder
    The fascinating thing about a vision quest (a real one) is that it borders on Lucid Dreaming, its a view into your subconcious... can see all sorts of weird things in there!

I lucid dream everynight, i was trying to pull very long hairs from my pointed ears two nights ago and i can remember looking in horror, thinking where are the tweezers? theyre very unattractive LOL I have been checking my ears since and i think thats taking shapeshifting a little far Where have you done your Quest? I think also its chance to resolve much within, as when on your own and in a deep place, you are safe having a look and working stuff out. Also true direction can surface as theirs no distractions to block it. Our responsibility is to self for our path and doing real work again upto us how we do it and how well we do it. And whether we learn and grow, sometimes people choose not to see the signs or learn the lessons, we are all different in our progress and abilities. Tess