Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Rifle Permission in Cornwall!?

want to get into som bunny bashing myself can anyone recomend a decent break barrel air rifle thats on the 12ft/lbs limit? want to make sure i have the power for a clean kill.

Trapper
    You can not go far wrong with the Weirauch's mentioned in this post. I bought a HW 97K brand new out of the box it was doing 19ft/lbs when tested. This unfortunately brought it under the scope (excuse the pun) of an FAC as a class 1 firearm. So i reluctantly had it powered down to legal limit. It would roll bunnies stone dead when you hit them with it. The only way the cheaper chinese guns roll a bunny is when they roll over laughing when your pellet hits them. But like anything else its also a case of personal preference, if a gun shoots well and you are comfortable with it then thats the gun for you. Mac

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Quote Originally Posted by raycea123 View Post
    want to get into som bunny bashing myself can anyone recomend a decent break barrel air rifle thats on the 12ft/lbs limit? want to make sure i have the power for a clean kill.

I have a gun for sale.. Will do a proper ad for it later when I get back from work..