Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Poshcrafting

Poshcrafting

I'm frankly amazed that Martin hasn't yet started a thread on here about the best collapsible, lean back, foot rest chairs for poshcrafting...

...and manoeuvring a caravan through the woods 'just in case'!

And the best way to keep fish and chips warm whilst getting them to the middle of woodland...

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by she_guevara View Post
    And the best way to keep fish and chips warm whilst getting them to the middle of woodland...
    That's easy. Get them delivered.

Martin

You get room service!!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    You get room service!!
    I do, doesn't everyone?

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Alone in the Wilderness Richard's Avatar
    when im in the woods i like to get ashley service

Alone in the Wilderness
    This is the first time I have encountered this concept and immediately thought "Not me! I am a purist! No bling in my pack...." then I remembered the handpresso coffee maker I was given. I take it everywhere and make a real big deal out of setting out the 4 dinky cups and the, frankly, quite useless, flask on a stump before getting the storm kettle out and roughing it with captured rainwater or condensation. Is this poshcraft or just an addiction to coffee?

When I go out alone I use simple kit and some lightweight kit as well.

When at meets and the such I have a bigger set up with Jerry can stove, large tarp, camp cot, camp chairs, tables and a pretty decent cook set up although some of the guys who I go regularly with have even bigger more comfortable set-ups I am still learning

With are having another meet in december which we are planning of having a full christmas roast sit down meal. So no hardship there.

Quote Originally Posted by Broomheath Plantation View Post
    then I remembered the handpresso coffee maker I was given. I take it everywhere and make a real big deal out of setting out the 4 dinky cups and the, frankly, quite useless, flask on a stump before getting the storm kettle out and roughing it with captured rainwater or condensation. Is this poshcraft or just an addiction to coffee?
    This could be an addiction to coffee, however if the rain water becomes distilled Himalayan Rainwater and the coffee becomes Kopi Luwak, then I am afraid you will have been subject to a severe case of the "Poshcrafting Syndrome", this is unfortunately terminal and wallet death occurs in an undetermined period of time afterwards.

If Symptoms continue to develop please drop Martin a PM he may be able to give you some hints on surviving / living with Poshcrafting Syndrome