Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Priceless kit

Folding pack grill - always underestimated. I'm sure it's saved a few green boughs as well.
    Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!

A kuksa,very underestimated how usefull they can be.......especially in the Arctic.
    Attachment 1645
    Last edited by Notredame11211; 07-06-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    Best Wishes,
    James

"Do not look to the ground for you next step; Greatness lies with those who look to the horizon."

I am in agreement with Crazysaint, have had my swedish trangia for years, take it to every camp, very versatile, and the billy is great for cooking over/on open fires.

Steve

Hobo
    My opinal knife which I had for years.It fell out of my pocket at work and is now quietly rusting in the new muck heap.it will be spread on the land next spring.I spent hours searching the farm yard for it and can tell you I felt the loss.I have since replaced it with a number 8 opinal with a short lanyard to loop it over my belt.Ain't going to loose this one!

Quote Originally Posted by bivouac jack View Post
    My opinal knife which I had for years.It fell out of my pocket at work and is now quietly rusting in the new muck heap.it will be spread on the land next spring.I spent hours searching the farm yard for it and can tell you I felt the loss.I have since replaced it with a number 8 opinal with a short lanyard to loop it over my belt.Ain't going to loose this one!
    Aw I'm sorry. I lost mine for about an hour a couple of months ago. I'd lent it to someone and they lost it after about 5 minutes. To credit them though they found it again. But if was crestfallen for a while.
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

My crusader mug goes with me on all but my lightest trips. Its growing old gracefully.

Quote Originally Posted by kINGPIN View Post
    My crusader mug goes with me on all but my lightest trips. Its growing old gracefully.
    i am exactly the same mine has been used for everything its ausome

Hobo
    Leatherman Wave

Tribal Elder
    swiss trangia!!! british army bivvi bag and folding knife i've had 18 years never get left behind!!!!
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

Tiny little victorinox "sd" knife,alwats in my pocket,use it everyday even if its just to pick my teeth!Paul