Thread: Heinnie Haynes rule, nuff said!

Heinnie Haynes rule, nuff said!

Heinnie Haynes http://www.heinnie.com/ has to be one of my favourite websites as well as an awesome online supplier, amazing service and quality kit.
    plus special weekly offers, check them out:

regards-Steve
    Last edited by Ashley Cawley; 21-11-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: just misspelt Heinnie Haynes (don't worry I do it all the time!) :p

Bad on the wallet though You can never buy just one single item so you end up with a basket full.

Or is that just me ?

know just what you mean, i have the same problem, plus an awesome blade collection.

steve

Agreed, they are very good. Dont know of another retailer with a better collection of sharps! Although, has to be said, not always the cheapest but their service is first class and i guess thats worth paying for.

Atb, Jon.

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up I like Heinnie Haynes also

Disclaimer for openess!: NaturalBushcraft has received products from Heinnie Haynes to do video reviews on.

Having said that... I have also purchased products out of my own pocket from Heinnie Haynes, going through their normal channels and have received a very good service from them. To my knowledge they have the most comprehensive knife collection I have ever seen.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

its a onestop shop for knifes iv 4 knifes from them and been great a1 site and realy safe

I use them all the time and have wasted many an hour trawling through their knife collection - quality goods with quality service...
    There's no brew without fire.