Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox Hunting...! (This is a Joke)

Thought that for one minute that was Ilfracombe. They have all these signs down the Quay saying "Please do not feed the Shoithawks" and you then watch all the coffin dodging tourists feeding them

btw - cracking picture
    Last edited by happybonzo; 13-04-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: edit: for clarity
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by happybonzo View Post
    Thought that for one minute that was Ilfracombe. They have all these signs down the Quay saying "Please do not feed the Shoithawks" and you then watch all the coffin dodging tourists feeding them

btw - cracking picture
    Reminds me of riding the ferry to Nantucket when I was a kid. Gulls would steal food right out of your hand if you didn't hold it close enough to your body when snacking on deck. There's a lovely beach at a state park here in New York where they swarm the picnic tables if you walk away from your lunch more than 10 ft.

Paul the joke's on me I did'ant look at the photo or the wording properly,just the heading and saw sumthing I'm passionate about, so took it the wrong way,sorry for any upset i may have caused.We are still frends i hope,I will look and read post more cairfully from now on with not to mutch cider in side me.Change subject,I'v got a lot of admiration for wot you did last week end on you'r own,well done,onece again,,,,,,,SORRY,,,,,,,I'm glade you did'ant get eaton by the bears,,,,,,,,,atb,,,,,,,,TONY

Tony mate it's not a problem, misunderstandings happen so lessons learned by both of us...

Take care.

Paul
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

Thanks mate

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    I feel sick. Will you two get a room for heaven's sake.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

I met a bloke in our village the other day wearing a Davy Crockett style fur hat. I asked him why he was wearing it in spring and he said :
    "I was at Lincoln bus station and asked the man for a ticket to North Kyme".
    "North Kyme?" the ticket man said......."wear the fox hat ?"

Ba - doom -tsssh!
    If you stretch out both arms to represent all time on earth, then with one stroke of a nail file you could eradicate all human history, and 98 per cent of all human history was spent in the stone age.

Fox hunts of the type that involve hounds and hooray Henries are quite rightly banned, like all vermin that have to be controlled there are less barbaric methods of doing this, one method is to capture them live, feed them on port for 24 hours and let 6 of them 'fight' it out in a 'run' with some pompous **** armed only with a trumpet (not that he/she would probably need it-other than to transmit their distress). good post BTW

I met a bloke in our village the other day wearing a Davy Crockett style fur hat. I asked him why he was wearing it in spring and he said :
    "I was at Lincoln bus station and asked the man for a ticket to North Kyme".
    "North Kyme?" the ticket man said......."wear the fox hat ?"

Ba - doom -tsssh!
    Its not the best ive heard to be honest, but it did get a right belly laugh

Robb
    Every mile on a river takes you further from home than every hundred miles on a road.

I hope thats a birchbark canoe in your pocket.... - I guess i should give some credit to Metal Mug

Quote Originally Posted by happybonzo View Post

btw - cracking picture
    Great minds think alike...