Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new meet on saturday the 14th may 2011

Quote Originally Posted by basicbushcraft View Post
    hi guy's

new meet on saturday the 14th may 2011
    if you have any question please let me know

i will be teaching ther fundamentals of shelter building and fire by friction plus more ...

look forward to seein who comes max of 8 people book on now
    Hiya bud,

If you don't mind I wouldn't mind coming along diary permitting. I haven't got the gear together for a night out, but if I could come along for a meet and greet and learn some new skills, it would be great? Let me know.

Cheers,

Luke
    "And did those feet in ancient time, Walk upon England's mountain green?.....'Till we have built Jerusalem, In England's green and pleasant land."

Sorry gents, I'm reliably informed by the missus thats it is her best mates wedding on the 14th...oooops!
    "And did those feet in ancient time, Walk upon England's mountain green?.....'Till we have built Jerusalem, In England's green and pleasant land."

Just had a call out from the missus, can't make this meet, will be down Exmoor for the weekend and Dartmoor before and after. Sorry mate
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Peasant
    really sorry mate, me too - too many trips planned, too few day out tickets earned.

Hope it goes well for you and all who make it, sorry to have to let you down.

I feel really bad about missing it. Why do these inconsiderate friends of the family have to have birthdays???
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Did the meet go ahead guys? If so, how was it - xxxx weather for it this weekend...xxxxxxx wind and rain!!!

All the best,

Luke
    Last edited by Martin; 15-05-2011 at 08:42 PM.

everyone droped out so setting a new meet up pal

Sorry to hear that mate what a binch of let downs we all are!

Did you get up to much yourself? I can assure you I might hav let you down for a wedding, but I did my utmost to get sloshed and drown my guilt!!

i no lol

great stuff mate im out on a work do next weekend time to get sloshed my self lol
    wat ya been upto mate u got ya gear sorted yet

Wedding plans are gathering pace fast matey, so lots of organising and arguing atm!! Stag Do#2 - "The Work One" last Friday...started in Blackpool at 13:30 dressed as a fat Elvis and mission was acomplished when I fell asleep outside a pub and subsequently spewed my ring up several times, before the missus collected me at 18:30!!

Added a rucksack & s.bag to my kit collection, this month i will mostly be looking for a hammock and tarp*, but if i have free time i really wouldn't mind sorting out a quick intro meet, have a brew, burn some dead animal (BBQ) or whatever!

Keep me posted Anthony!

Luke

*Are you still looking to sort out a group buy buddy?
    Last edited by Lukeyp23; 15-05-2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: related question