Thread: Informal meet at Woodburn on 28th November

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar

Informal meet at Woodburn on 28th November

A few of us are heading to woodburn near Carrickfergus on sunday the 28th November for an informal meet, just to kick back and enjoy what's around us, if anybody wants to meet up we will be at the carpark around 10.00am..

See you there mate.
    Learn a little, Enjoy a lot.

http://buzzardbushcraft.blogspot.com/

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Great to see folk meeting up Hope you have a nice time,

And remember if there's any new peeps that haven't heard of NaturalBushcraft, let them know about the website where they can learn some handy stuff all for free!

We will let them know mate it's a cracking set up you have, there will be about seven of us there so I will let them know about you.
    Learn a little, Enjoy a lot.

http://buzzardbushcraft.blogspot.com/

Hi guys. When the next meeting is due to happen?

I'll be up for a meet on that date ... All being well ... I'm not far away from there ... I Live in Belfast, so should be no problem

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    I'll be up for a meet on that date ... All being well ... I'm not far away from there ... I Live in Belfast, so should be no problem
    This thread is two years old mate.

Would be great to see you Irish guys getting a meet organised though.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    We have little gatherings quite often just 2 or 3 of us , there are quite a few Bushcraft clans in NI and most of them tend to stick to just a few people and rarely ever come together for a big Pow-wow, as a matter of fact the Buzzard guys are just back from Cavan where we had a meet with the Irish Bushcraft Club this weekend.

Cheers for the heads up ... Just joined the forum and didn't see the post date until now ... Would be nice to meet a few others who enjoy bushcraft. So if anyone fancies a meet up for a camp out in the wilderness I'd be up for that.