Thread: Trueways

Trapper

Trueways

Just went on the Trueways Survival shop site and they have ceased trading to concentrate on their survival courses. What a shame, i have got a few good purchases from them over the years. Stan.
    Last edited by bigstan; 04-04-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Shame that, it was a good site....
    There's no brew without fire.

I hope they reconsider, it's a good site.

Strange that?? what about the survival tool? ive heard some bad reports on it?
    "Tracking is the road - bushcraft is the vehicle - Nature and wildlife is the destination."
    http://www.woodlife.co.uk/woodlife-trails/

Tribal Elder
    I remember a while back they hit some major technical issues with their shop...they always had some issues with their dispatch process (some of the kit i ordered from them sat in their warehouse for two weeks - they were adamant they had dispatched it). Someone else on here had a problem with them too...

bit of a shame, but their prices were usually not competitive either so they were probably not doing too well with order volume either

Alone in the Wilderness
    They ceased trading alright and I'm still trying to get my money back for unfulfilled order!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbwboy View Post
    They ceased trading alright and I'm still trying to get my money back for unfulfilled order!!!!
    Thats not good whats the story?
    "Tracking is the road - bushcraft is the vehicle - Nature and wildlife is the destination."
    http://www.woodlife.co.uk/woodlife-trails/