Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Tors Challenge

Actually I now love the idea and I am planning my kit. I just need to work out my clear dates. Also i've just got to see if people are still interested in a Exmoor meet.
    Last edited by Metal mug; 21-04-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Extra info
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    We need six people to do the challenge chaps. The challenge is to get your whole team around the 45 mile course in the time allowed totally unsupported. Therefore you have to navigate and carry everything with you for the duration.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    We need six people to do the challenge chaps. The challenge is to get your whole team around the 45 mile course in the time allowed totally unsupported. Therefore you have to navigate and carry everything with you for the duration.

Martin
    Would we still go if we could only get 5 people to do it?

Kieran

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Would we still go if we could only get 5 people to do it?

Kieran
    I don't see why not Kieran. We'd need to see who was coming, what experience they have and when they could make it. We'll see how it pans out, but the moor isn't going anywhere so we could do it later in the year.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

im up for it walke the peenine way a few time now ( 9 time in all ) and goin agen this year so will be like a traing day what dates are they

Quote Originally Posted by basicbushcraft View Post
    im up for it walke the peenine way a few time now ( 9 time in all ) and goin agen this year so will be like a traing day what dates are they
    Check this out although these dates could very well change given Adam's lack of availability and how close this is getting already.

http://www.doodle.com/it4f28urp2bpapdv

Martin

thanks martin

count me in

Maybe a couple more Kieran. Let's just see how things pan out. Surprised you weren't up at the Cornwall RV this weekend, it was great.

Martin

In fact, just reading back through this thread, I reckon we've got 6 people interested. Therefore, we need to start getting some firm commitment and some dates worked out.

Martin