Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: knock knock, anybody home

knock knock, anybody home

I popped out for a cup of tea and by the time I get back everyone's disappeared! What's happened, have you all escaped before Brexit? Come back - this was a great supportive forum, hopefully it will remain so. atb everyone.....

It's been very quiet for a while

Hi Bopdude, good to hear from you. That's a shame, the world was a better place for a thriving naturalbushcraft. Hopefully this is just a hiccup. Didn't you used to be near us in Addlestone?

Yep, now full time back in Stockton on Tees for 4 years and counting.

I'm deeply envious, still attempting to escape! atb

Finally found my way back!

Been a long time away as life, death, work and everything else took over. Couldn’t log in for a while as my password wasn’t recognised and so I gave up. Just been searching for under quilts on the web and the old post of my diy one showed up on the search results and a few clicks later I’m back logged in!

Who still survives?

jus_young, I believe you were the first to reply to my post when I joined this forum and gave me great advice when I needed info on camping locations for climbing at the Dewerstone: thank you for both. it's good to hear you're back and sad to hear of what took you away for a while. Hopefully many more will return to the forum in due course. Either way, very best wishes, Steve......

A familiar face, good to see you Steve. It seems the old forum has seen better days which is a shame. Still in touch with some of the old folks on other means but it appears many of the regulars have long gone.

There are still a number of guests continuing to view the old posts, might be time for a revival.

Good to see you too. There's at least one old face still on Song of the Paddle and I'm sure lots have just spread their knowledge and good will elsewhere but yes, a shame, this forum has gone quiet. My kids ( the miniature hikers in profile photo, currently organising this week's school strike against climate change) used to read this forum avidly and learned how to light a fire from it. atb