Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My kit list.

strange one isnt it, the lens still looks like new, I cant see any damage or dust on it, I have cleaned it numerous times and it doesnt budge so unless something has managed to get underneath the lens like you said...I might just strip it down anyway, it cant be to hard...
    "Fire-wood makes you warm three times; first collecting it, secondly shifting it and third when you burn it." - Ray Mears.

www.natureunleashed.co.uk - for my storm chases, astro reports and bushcraft/camping trips

famous last words LOL. It's weird that it doesn't show on videos though. Ohhhhhhh...videos use lower resolution than the stills, could be that the part of the sensor used for video, misses the mark. If you know what I mean.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

:I have just gone nuts with it and smashed it to pieces all over my bedroom floor :ashamed

Only joking, I blew like mad down the side of the sensor and now the dot is just visible on the screen but hasnt shown up in any of the images so far, I will wait for the sun to set to see if it shows up on the sun set images.

Cheers guys
    "Fire-wood makes you warm three times; first collecting it, secondly shifting it and third when you burn it." - Ray Mears.

www.natureunleashed.co.uk - for my storm chases, astro reports and bushcraft/camping trips

Sounds like you're on a winner there LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crazysaint222 View Post
    Sounds like you're on a winner there LOL
    Let's hope so I need my camera, I would feel naked without it

I know what you mean there LOL

its still showing up but only ever so slightly, but if the exposure is perfect the spots not there , sorry for completely changing the topic of the thread btw

Well, it's all kit isn't it LOL

LOL true, hopefully I will be out with it tomo getting images of old huts and dens etc lol.

Just checked the weather charts, it looks like I may have chose a good weekend to go camping, temps reaching 23°C this weekend up here, with plenty of CAPE and LI's for thunderstorms in the afternoon/evening. This could be a trip to remember lol

getting a little technical with the CAPE and LI lol, I think you're right, should be a blinding weekend...literally..(don't stare at the sun) lol