Thread: Alabama Bushmen event!!!

Alone in the Wilderness

Alabama Bushmen event!!!

This is Jason the founder and a instructor of Alabama Bushmen I will be holding an event on 12-4-2010 through 12-5-2010 this will be a event that you will stay all night in the forest and it want be at the camp ground we will be between 2 and 3 miles in the forest with only what you can hike in with. The first day will be a basic bushcraft/self reliance course. The second day will be a more advanced skills course the first day should teach you enough skills to be able to do the second day advanced skills course. This is FREE of charge 100% FREE no fee no donations just you your gear and a few like minded people learning from each other the skills that just a few generations ago was common knowledge that people knew as a small child. Everyone will build a shelter and have the chance to sleep in it over night if they want to. Also everyone will know how to start a fire like they did thousands of years ago "with sticks". So anyone who wants to go let me know and get with me for directions where everyone will meet up to hit the woods! Thanks Jason with Alabama Bushmen!!!

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up

Wow, what an offer, sharing skills & knowledge! If I lived a bit closer I would certainly go!

Thanks for sharing Jason.

Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Hi Jason Ill come it sounds great ,how far round the M25 is it?............................BAD JOKE

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    Sounds excellent, take loads of pics and let us all know how it went, we are very interested!!