Yo, I am 20 years old and wanting to go wild camping on my own as no one ever wants to go with me. lol. Been into camping since a young age from about the age of 10 - 11. Been camping way over 30 times with friends in tawstock woods near barnstaple which was awesome but when I get the erge to camp I really want to go but can't because everyone is too busy. So for a few years now I've been wanting to solo camp. Now I live next to dartmoor I would like to go on dartmoor but never really explored there and am worried to what can happen eg: being murdered or coming across angry animals, I think im just being silly Im just worried lol. I love the thought of camping in snow tho and survival. I know roughly on what to take with me there to make sure im safe but paranoia overtakes my brain. I've heard that after the first night you wont be scared again but I don't know if that counts for everyone. I just want some advice and insurence to put my mind at rest so I can get up on the moors and do what I've dreamed of doing for ages. If anyone can give me any advice or anything that would be great. Sorry If the way I have wrote this out doesn't make sense, not too great at pouncing what I would like to say but will get there in the end lol. Thanks for reading hope you can help