Thread: Hi from anglesey north wales, not been on here for a good while just want to re intro

Hi from anglesey north wales, not been on here for a good while just want to re intro

My names tom,i live on anglesey north wales,anyone else live on anglesey or around the area who goes on wild camps etc?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Tom and welcome. Anglesey is a favourite of mine.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

Hi Tom, yep I live on Anglesey.

Anglesey is such a nice place, @JRS do you go on any wild camps on anglesey , jw if theres any people on here who would go as a group

Not sure as I’m new on here myself. I haven’t been out on a overnighter on Anglesey yet but I do go out frequently to the woods for a fire / brew / learns new skills etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    Not sure as I’m new on here myself. I haven’t been out on a overnighter on Anglesey yet but I do go out frequently to the woods for a fire / brew / learns new skills etc.
    Ah okay, im the same tbh ,do you go to newborough its so chilles out there

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pidgeon View Post
    Ah okay, im the same tbh ,do you go to newborough its so chilles out there

Yes I have been there a few times but there are some other places less frequented by the masses. Shame there isn’t much in the way of old broad leaf woodland on the island (Plas Newydd is prob getting on a bit). Some of the larger reservoirs have plantations around them are adequate for a quick brew up.

Yeah newborough is a busy place im hoping to go properly once the weather gets really cold and stay on a dry night, dinorwic quarry is nice aswell