Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey87 View Post
    The user names on this site are a lot more personal than other sites I've been to. Am I able to change mine here?
    That won't be a problem. Drop a PM to Ashley Cawley, the site founder and master of the universe, and he will change it to whatever you like mate.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey87 View Post
    The user names on this site are a lot more personal than other sites I've been to. Am I able to change mine here?
    Yup, as Marin said, let Ashley know what you want and he'll make it happen. I didn't see much point in keeping Canadian_Stalker around here after a couple weeks being here, so I asked and he changed it. This site, at the time, didn't have any link to my North American airsoft status and reputation (yes, am known on the US airsoft sites as well), so didn't see any reason to keep it, Canadian_Mike was my choice after deciding that, same as my name on British Blades forum.

So, now that you've been here a bit and tasted the characters around here, what do you think so far? As ghoulish and horrid as I told you they are? Kidding, though I did mention you guys and your penchant for going bushcrafting for a couple hours only to brew a cup of tea in the woods.....

Any friend of the woods is a friend of mine. Besides, follow my roots and you'll wind up in Caithness.
    ALIOS VIVAT