Thread: Found a bargain on a cheap Molle 55ltr backpack

Found a bargain on a cheap Molle 55ltr backpack

I just ordered this of that Auction site.

Name:  s-l200.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  4.1 KB

I got it for 0.99US$ + approximatley 15£ freight. But I often order cheap gizmos from China, and get free freight. Then the price of an item like this is usually 16£ + free shipping, haha

Anyway, I checked a couple of revies on ebay, and I own several items in the same system/quallity and they have lasted me 3-4 years now. Albeit not so heavilly used as some of you do, but
    nevertheless.

I'll be using mine for my fishing kit, so wont be doing long hikes with it. It's more a place to store my stuff, and I can just grab and go when I fancy
    a fishing trip. As i aftigue easy do to my medical condition, having stuff ready to go when I want to is important to me, as it happens that I give the idea up as I get exhastsed from just
    rallying up my gear and get ready to go. But once I get out of that door I AM GOOD TO GO.

anYWAY, HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272616111794...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Doesn't look to shabby for the money, let us know what it's like when you get to use it

I got a molle shoulder bag, the same hip pouch that comes attached under that backpack, and a couple of canteen pouches in the same style and materials, and they have been holding up well for 3-4 years now.
    Stitching and zippers are ok quallity on them, so thats why I decided to pull the trigger on this one. Hope I recieve that sale price is suspicuos, but they do switch around on shipping prices. Shipping to Norway from Chiona is usually free on ebay, and when it is not, the item price is lowereed excatcly to match Shipping + item, lol

So I think I will recieve it....I'll let you know how it is after a summers use. But I see it gets okay reviews on Youtube from people who bought it on amazon and such...
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Cheers mate, I like your style of having bags packed ready to go, even if it's for the wrong reasons

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

And since I am only capable of short, slow walks, no expedition style yomping over tmiles and miles, for a week or two, I do not need the best, and most expensive gear. These little molle type pouches, bags and backbacks are perfect for me for everyday use, and cheap enough that I can have a few for different kit setups. and since they are all the same sytem they can be combined in alls sorts of ways. This backback gives me miore room for when I need my fishing kit, or moire clothes, or when I go with the runt and may need some extra stuff for him.

They are alos super just for storing the gear. They all just hang on hooks in the shed or in the hallway, ready to grab and go whenever I fancy :-)

I allready have a molle belt I can add with a canteen bottle, and more poucehs...I'll attach that unde rthe backpack as a makeshift detachable hip belt, so that I can drop the bag at base camp, and just fo with the hip belt and pouch with some water for local exploring and foraging etc.
    Last edited by FishyFolk; 21-04-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    (Roald Amundsen)

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    Pretty good set up for very little money ,considering.

The compartmentalized (jeeez , that's a mouthful) packing is definitely an appealing approach to me , more so when, as you rightly said, it's cheap enough that you can have all setups ready to go , just clip and go regardless of the type of adventure.

Good call !👍

👍

Yes and with my lĝittle microadventures it is no biggie of something breaks. But my go bag is the same quallity (I hope), and that one has lasted for 4-5 years now, and is still as good as it was new.
    And from the youtube vids I have seen it looks to be the same materials, the owners says the zippers and stitching apears to be okay quallity etc. What remains then is "Will it fit me, and will it be comfortable to carry?"

Well, if not, the kids god a new back pack for whatever they are doing, or the shed got a new thing to keep stuff in,lol"
    (Roald Amundsen)