I have this old karrimore Go systems flexi fuel stove, which can burn white gas, parrafine and butane. This was a early model, and as a liquid fuel stove it a trecherous, decetfull dragon that will burn your rear off the second you turn your back to it, with zero simmer controll. It is off or on. A little mellowerwhen using gas canisters, but again, it is on or off, so fuel consumption is hoorendous. Yet I have hauled this thing with me from micro trips here in the neighborhood, to the desserts of the Sudan to Sri Lanka and Thailand, so not having it working, even if it is used every second leap year at best these days, is unbearable. And the last time I used it the jet had clogged completly. Nothing came trough. I treid cleaning it to no avail, and seraching online for a new jet yileded no results, and the importer does not answer calls, nor email... doom!

Then today, in a last ditch effort I mad it work!

The sollution: Let the jet sit in a cup filled with CFC carburator cleaner for an hour!

I then tried it with butane, and sucess!!!

I let that burn trough a whole canister, then I switched to parrafine and it burns, although with a huff an puff here and there, but it burns, and boiled 1 liter kettel of water in 5 minutes like it used to. :-)