Thread: Middlesbrough

Hobo

Middlesbrough

HI!

Im new on here and I was just wondering if there was any groups? Clubs or meet ups in this neck of the woods? I use to goto Hamsterley forest as a kid and do Bushcraft courses but that was years ago. Does anyone know of anywhere local to me? TIA

Peter

Take a peek in --> https://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/group.php

There's a regular group that meets near me (not affiliated to this forum) but I suspect that's a few hours of travel for you. If you're on Facebook try a search in there - you may be pleasantly surprised by the results.

Good luck,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete6015 View Post
    HI!

Im new on here and I was just wondering if there was any groups? Clubs or meet ups in this neck of the woods? I use to goto Hamsterley forest as a kid and do Bushcraft courses but that was years ago. Does anyone know of anywhere local to me? TIA

Peter
    I'm just down the road in sunny Stockton, I don't get out as often as I like but when I do I like to wild camp at Runswick Bay and also Brockwell Woods near Blaydon, Hamsterly Forest is a place I would like to go to, been years.