Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am tempted

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    You're not doing it right, now get back in there and spend seriously though, is there such a thing a a non stick packable ( lastable ) frying pan ? my one is getting worse

EDIT : Lightweight
    I've had my Eagle products frying pan witha collapsible handle for 3 years. But have not used it much in the last year.
    They seem to last as long as the non stick frying pans in my kitchen does...wich is not long. I do not know why the heck the kids have to
    fry everything on full blast until charcoal, then use a knife to scrape it off

But I need a new pan for the trangia set, as the non stick coating...well, its nothing left on the old one, just some lose bits in the corners. I have never used it, picked the trangia set up for nothing in a charity shop...all it needed was a new fry pan. The burner even came witrh a winter attachement :-)
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    What happened to the Helle hultvåer , Rune? (I think that's a what it was called ?&#128533
    Now that , was a bloody good looking knife man! Cracker!👍
    Last edited by Woody; 13-03-2017 at 11:15 PM.

I am drooling at the Helle Utvær myself. What happened to it was a retail price of £150...lol
    I can't justify it.

And then there is the sheath for it. Probably designed by someone that hates knives.
    So I would have to spend a lot of money on a decent looking sheath, as something that beutiful just cant be in what
    Helle provides...

An Utvær by the way, is what we call a fishing village on the very outer islands, so far west that the birds speak English :-)

This village is so small, and so far out ther ein the sea that they simply called it Utvær, and is the what the knife is named after.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	13835
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    👏
    "so far west the birds speak English"
    😂.
    I understand now, thanks for the explanation, and yes it's a little pricey ....
    Maybe Odin will provide you with some extra cash soon....
    An unexpected windfall as they say over here...👍