Conversation Between mark and Tony1948

5 Visitor Messages

1. merry x mas tony hope you and the family are well. id like to place an order with you for a belt, similar to the one you have. 2'' wide and 48 '' long, no decoration required. can i have a price please.
  2. good to hear from you mate sorry its been a while, please dont tel me you delling your blades they are some works of art.see you in march. good luck finding something perm.
  3. Hi Mark how are you,job going OK,I still havant got anything permanent , never mind hope to see you in march, Atb to and you'rs and a very good Xmas.
  4. you will be the man to teach me about rabbits, the good the bad and the ugly, shooting trapping,skinning and cooking.
  5. Hi Mark,Im a truck driver in the week and a knife maker and bushcrafter weekends,Oh and i also like a drink.Iv been a hunter/poacher all my life, started at school with a catty over fields near Clayhall and clayberry hospital.Moved up this way after leviny school into the propper country got myself a shot gun and my mum &dad never see me again,well hardly.I spent most daylight ours over the fields, bread lurcher for about 10 years well nown dog round this errier.Have you had alook at mt blades on yhe forum? Away thats some of me,Ill be well up for a night or two under the tarp when the wether gets a bit better let us now............atb..............TONY
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5