PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast club. End of season meet.

mark
07-08-2016, 10:53 PM
I know it's been a long time but here it is. 28th of October to the 30th of october. Book it in your calenders now. Young and old, new members welcome. Friday night is self catering. Saturday throught to Sunday breakfast all catered for. As per always £5 per head per meal. Bring your own booze. Under 18's please have an adult. Not that there's many of them.

Let's give tony a send off.

Put your name below :-

Mark
Mark's plus one.

Woody
07-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Nice
...Where abouts in the southeast Mark?

Cheers

Ehecatl
08-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Woody - It's Havering-Atte-Bower near Romford.

bopdude
08-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Logistics could be my downfall on this one, I'll have to see what trains or coach I can get down as I won't have the car.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Woody
08-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Woody - It's Havering-Atte-Bower near Romford.
Thanks Ehecatl, I'll have to check distance, calendar etc...
Sounds like a good knees up
👍

simonkent
18-08-2016, 04:39 PM
In for this mark, probably saturday afternoon to sunday as normal

Ehecatl
18-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Logistics could be my downfall on this one, I'll have to see what trains or coach I can get down as I won't have the car.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Alan - If you can get anywhere near Hinckley (I can pick you up from anywhere within a reasonable distance) you can jump in with me. That offer is restricted to the car journey ONLY and in no way infers we'll be sharing a hammock or any other accommodation. :happy-clapping:

bopdude
18-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the offer Mat, a quick rail price was £150 return to / from Hinckley, that's a big ouch, let me see what I can do, very nice offer to boot, thanks :)

mark
23-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Ok 1 week to go. Need names and nights staying. Friday night is self catering. I'm off down the choppy.

bopdude
23-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Definitely can't make this one :(

Ehecatl
24-10-2016, 08:52 AM
I know it's been a long time but here it is. 28th of October to the 30th of october. Book it in your calenders now. Young and old, new members welcome. Friday night is self catering. Saturday throught to Sunday breakfast all catered for. As per always £5 per head per meal. Bring your own booze. Under 18's please have an adult. Not that there's many of them.

Let's give tony a send off.

Put your name below :-

Mark
Mark's plus one.

Mark
Mark's plus one
M@ (Saturday night only, so evening meal and breakfast please)

simonkent
25-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Mark
Mark's plus one
M@ (Saturday night only, so evening meal and breakfast please)

Mark
Mark's Plus one
M@
Simon (also Saturday night only, evening meal and breakfast please mark)

Ehecatl
25-10-2016, 06:18 PM
It would also assist me, if the attendees could indicate whether they wish to partake in some cheese later on Saturday night. I am happy to provide the cheese board, but would prefer not to over cater. :zombie-fighting:

Mark (Yes - I've seen you eat cheese before)
Mark's Plus one (If it's who I think it is then I've seen you eat cheese before, unless it's Dave and then I'm not sure)
M@ (I know I eat cheese)
Simon (I think Simon eats cheese but I can't remember)

:please:

Ehecatl
31-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Thanks Mark for a cracking weekend (although I'm still having counselling having witnessed you "posing" around the fire).

Anyway, this morning I discovered I'd been bitten in three places by some nasty insect. Thought it was a bit late in the year for the sort of thing but obviously not. I'd not used my DD for a while but other than a slight height adjustment it pretty much went up "right first time" and it is oh so comfy! :o

P.S. It definitely WAS NOT "lemon fresh".

T.Phoenix
13-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Hi All, just trying to find a bit of advice. I am a complete novice to bushcraft etc. And wanting to learn more and meet like minded people. I live in essex and would like to find places to practices or any events i could attend?

Any advice welcome

Ehecatl
13-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Hello (and welcome).

Firstly, please take a moment to pop over to "Introduce Yourself & Welcome to the Community!" In terms of advice, you're on the right forum as there's a vast amount of knowledge and information available. The Breakfast club welcomes all (they let me in!) so keep an eye out for meets - they are posted on here.

In terms of other venues, try a Facebook search and failing that google. If you're prepared to travel then there are other options for example Church Farm, Ardely near Stevenage.

I hope we get to meet soon,

M@

mark
14-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Where abouts in Essex mate. I'm in Braintree if your local we can have a little meet and greet

T.Phoenix
14-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Hi mate, im in romford. Thats sounds good to me. Drop me a message and we can make a plan

mark
17-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Pm me your mob I'll call you tonight