PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested, South Wales?

wildwanderingwoodsman
15-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Got a couple of places that can be used for a weekend or so, if anyone in the South Wales area is interested, give us a shout and see what we can sort [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woody
16-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Got a couple of places that can be used for a weekend or so, if anyone in the South Wales area is interested, give us a shout and see what we can sort [emoji4]

Might take you up on that bud....

I'll have to see what the world throws at me in the next couple of months....
Work vs money vs life in general.

Sounds good though...

...Providing the samurai boy (fae boy of the woods) behaves himself and doesn't decide to "purge" the magik forest!!!!

;)

wildwanderingwoodsman
16-05-2016, 08:23 AM
[QUOTE=
...Providing the samurai boy (fae boy of the woods) behaves himself and doesn't decide to "purge" the magik forest!!!!

;)[/QUOTE]

Lmao! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G110H using Tapatalk

David_JAFO
16-05-2016, 03:08 PM
hello,
He is no match for.. :Sorry:
Regards
David

Woody
16-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Lmao . [emoji43]
I think I have figured out why it was called Neverland.... :)

Woody
16-05-2016, 07:12 PM

Bump...

Outspan
18-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Anything going on near Pembrokeshire?

wildwanderingwoodsman
18-05-2016, 06:06 PM

Not far from pembroke, St clears any good?

Outspan
18-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Yeah cool. I'm in Milford. Just looking for like minded people to meet up with. Just social chat in a pub or a night out. Anything going on near by?

David_JAFO
18-05-2016, 06:56 PM
hello,
:welcome: to the forum Outspan. That's an awesome part of Wales is Pembrokeshire I've been walking around that area the National Park etc.. :wink:
Regards
David

Outspan
18-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Drop me a line next time ya passing. Love it here, I'm from London but my sports are sailing, camping and climbing, it's an adventure sports playground down here!

David_JAFO
18-05-2016, 07:06 PM
hello,
Outspan totally agree. I trained Sennybridge & the Black Mountains 1980's+. Last adventure was on the Gower peninsula.. Whoo Hoo :p
Regards
David

Drop me a line next time ya passing. Love it here, I'm from London but my sports are sailing, camping and climbing, it's an adventure sports playground down here!

wildwanderingwoodsman
18-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Yeah cool. I'm in Milford. Just looking for like minded people to meet up with. Just social chat in a pub or a night out. Anything going on near by?

Got bit of woodland Im guardian of, trying to arrange a meet at some point this year :)

Outspan
18-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Cool. Local????
Also always on the look out for land to shoot on.
Up to .223

wildwanderingwoodsman
18-05-2016, 09:33 PM
hello,
:welcome: to the forum Outspan. That's an awesome part of Wales is Pembrokeshire I've been walking around that area the National Park etc.. :wink:
Regards
David

Strumble head and Mwnt are nice places for you to check out, you can see dolphins, baskingshark and sun fish if your lucky and every year the seals have their pups there. Castlemartin range is pretty good too if your lucky enough can find a few spent casings and empty tank shells, got a few myself that I have bushcrafty plans for

wildwanderingwoodsman
18-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Cool. Local????
Also always on the look out for land to shoot on.
Up to .223

About 3 mile from st clears, its a no go on the shooting, but me and the mrs live on a 200 acre woodland pheasant hunting estate. They run from october to February every year. We just rent a cottage from the land owners, but you can always ask about hunting here,

Outspan
18-05-2016, 09:45 PM
No prob. Interested in meeting up with some locals and poss over nighter.

David_JAFO
19-05-2016, 06:58 AM
hello,
Oh I've been down the ranges in the past Forward Air Controller Castlemartin & Pembrey Sands :wink: spent shell cases as bottle top breacher, ferro rod handles etc..
Regards
David

Strumble head and Mwnt are nice places for you to check out, you can see dolphins, baskingshark and sun fish if your lucky and every year the seals have their pups there. Castlemartin range is pretty good too if your lucky enough can find a few spent casings and empty tank shells, got a few myself that I have bushcrafty plans for