PDA

View Full Version : Claire's Blog

Ashley Cawley
11-06-2015, 05:37 PM
My wife Claire has started her own Blog covering a variety of things; Gardening, Growing Your Own / Self-Sufficiency, Chickens, Green Cleaning and much more, if yourself or anyone you may know may be interested please share it with them: http://www.clairecawley.co.uk/ feel free to leave a comment on her site and bookmark it if you enjoy it. :o

T^

Silkhi
11-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Had a quick look - some interesting info here. I would love an allotment I have been thinking of getting my name on a waiting list for some time. Have a fair bit of knowledge lurking in the dark recesses of my mind from helping as a kid.
Have to say - if i had to make a choice between a partner and having cats - cats would win every time! You should consider yourself eternally in her debt for that dubious decision!

OakAshandThorn
24-06-2015, 05:31 PM
T^ Wow, some handy info there :). Bookmarked :D

Claire Cawley
06-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Thanks for taking a look at my blog - after a break over the winter I'm back with a new blog post and hope to write articles much more regularly!

shepherd
07-03-2016, 06:58 AM
ill be checking this out... suppose its that time of the year again... best start thinking about planting! :p