PDA

View Full Version : Finally - Girl's Ultralight 7 day solo alpine run - The video

susannewilliams
28-08-2014, 01:16 AM
Finally got the movie to upload

Inside you will find:
Plenty of landscape. (Of course)
But also:
Shelter and clothing strategies for 25c to -5c and still only 8,5kg including food
Mountain running techniques - including steep scree running
Route planning and pacing
Stunning views
How to cook snails
Many many chamoix
And of course lots of me having a big amount of fun running around like a crazy thing in the alps

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/vQ7k7IKl52s
http://youtu.be/vQ7k7IKl52s

Dreward
28-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Stunning footage of a Stunning Adventure....100 per cent Motivational Video that has made me want to Get Out There...Anywhere. Thanks for Sharing...I Enjoyed Every Minute (even felt sad watching the descent into the valley)

susannewilliams
28-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Stunning footage of a Stunning Adventure....100 per cent Motivational Video that has made me want to Get Out There...Anywhere. Thanks for Sharing...I Enjoyed Every Minute (even felt sad watching the descent into the valley)

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the encouragement. It really was sad going down. I hesitated to show it a little because I was feeling a bit of a wussy... but.. it's a Thing. And it's there.

Wow, I am so glad you like that.

Hope our paths cross on some awesome mountain summit sundowner party...

:-)

Valantine
29-08-2014, 09:04 AM
You get to see some fantastic areas of the world and I don't believe you're anything like wussy. T^

midas
29-08-2014, 01:22 PM
WOW Sue,I'm lost for words!No I'm not.lol...AWSOME!!!Super,Outstanding,Exciting,Fasc inating,Informative!!!
Snails,I've done the Carrot bit,its a great tip,shame one can't purge them on Garlic then they'd be flavoured!!
Thanks for sharing n taking me on your trip.atb.mike

susannewilliams
30-08-2014, 11:19 PM
WOW Sue,I'm lost for words!No I'm not.lol...AWSOME!!!Super,Outstanding,Exciting,Fasc inating,Informative!!!
Snails,I've done the Carrot bit,its a great tip,shame one can't purge them on Garlic then they'd be flavoured!!
Thanks for sharing n taking me on your trip.atb.mike

Haha what an awesome idea. How about Garlic & Carrot mix.. that would rock.

Wow I am really glad you liked that buddy. Especially happy.

:-)

susannewilliams
30-08-2014, 11:22 PM
You get to see some fantastic areas of the world and I don't believe you're anything like wussy. T^

Hehe thanks! We live in heaven....