PDA

View Full Version : How to turn a rabbit into a "full english"

midas
12-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Was out pest controlling this am,Thought i might pick up a brace of grouse too.no such luck,very windy,though rain held off, only saw a couple on van n camp site,got one.Sods law,saw plenty as I drove over the moor,to get there!
Called in greasy spoon for breakfast.I had promised him a rabbit or two.Usually when I shoot a lot they go to an owl sanctury!.Wouldnt let me pay for my breakfast in a flat cake.Quite pogged,now!!
Heard on radio as I drove home the Anti's are going to be out disrupting the Grouse Shoot on nearby Ilkley Moor.Having picnics n playing cricket.Hope they loose their ball.lol!If it wasnt for the shooting,n the money it brings in those people would not be able to enjoy the moorland,as much on the other 360days they have access.etc.

Rasputin
12-08-2014, 09:10 AM
I think its time for an anti anti's assoc and see how they like it, mutts. :mad:

midas
12-08-2014, 09:18 AM
I think its time for an anti anti's assoc and see how they like it, mutts. :mad:

Ken,Put me down for membership No.2..T^

Rasputin
12-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Ken,Put me down for membership No.2..T^

Plan of action.. start training gundogs to pee on picnics and picnickers and run off with balls of all types. feel free to add to the plan

midas
12-08-2014, 11:11 AM
HaHa,don't think I can top them,ken!!.and I'd probley get locked up for some of my ideas for dealing with them.lol.

Bernie
12-08-2014, 08:54 PM
... and run off with balls of all types.

Hahaha - took me a while to get that one. :D