PDA

View Full Version : Paul kirtley vids

Blood
06-06-2014, 10:11 AM
After reading and hearing more about this gent I have been watching more and more of his online vids on YouTube.
I really like them, straight forward, simple grafix and clam back music making the watch and learn a lot easier for the brain to take it all in.
Very concise with much info and clear helpful instructions and tips.
Have a watch and follow his link to his blog and you get even more vids for free.
Think once life has settled down I may have to try one of his courses.
Enjoy

ammo
06-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I agree. I've been following Paul, for quite some time. He has been one of my favourite instructors for a while now. Got to meet him this month, I was very impressed. Very very professional. He used to run all the courses for Ray Mears. The advice he gives is spot on.

Blood
06-06-2014, 11:14 AM
You can certainly see some similarities in the delivery of content and the actual structure of his vids/instructions. Wish him nothing but success and I'm pretty sure he will be

Sylvanbilly
06-06-2014, 10:00 PM
I agree. I've been following Paul, for quite some time. He has been one of my favourite instructors for a while now. Got to meet him this month, I was very impressed. Very very professional. He used to run all the courses for Ray Mears. The advice he gives is spot on.

+1
Just like you Ammo, I've been a fan of Paul for years to be fair,
And your right in what you say Mike,

Blood
06-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Ha reckon we'll all be calling him Uncle Paul in the future? Doesn't really have te same ring as Uncle Ray tho lol

ian c
06-06-2014, 10:35 PM
His videos are very good and informative with sound advice, they are good for the first timer and those of us that that have been doing camping/ bushcraft for a long time can learn from his videos.

FishyFolk
06-06-2014, 11:25 PM
He has got some very nice videos, many of them made not so distant from where I am.