PDA

View Full Version : Leather Pouch

David_JAFO
02-06-2014, 03:56 PM
I am 'gifting' this item as a private 'gift' item and this 'gift' is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.
hello,
Capsos With regards to the Leather Pouch request. I have a couple of these spare & had a few made 2012 to the same spec as the original I bought at a craft fayre by a friend of mine. Please accept this real leather pouch (brand new/unopened) for your steel striker & tinder with my compliments only too glad to assist a fellow NBC member as a kind deed input to the NBC forum.
Regards
David
*Photo is an exact copy of the original pouch made to near as same spec by a friend of mine in leather craft goods :wink:

Rasputin
02-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Your a very generous guy David, :happy-clapping: And some tidy leather work T^

David_JAFO
03-06-2014, 07:36 AM
hello,
No problem there Rasputin. Just a contribution to the NBC helping a fellow Bushcraft mate out.. I have a friend who's good at leather craft (hobby) to make me a couple of the leather pouches to spec similar to a bought leather craft pouch I was gifted sometime ago. I had a couple of these in storage gathering dust. Capsos has thanked me via PM's & should receive such today all going well with the Royal Mail.
Regards
David
Ps. Capsos your PM/DM's inbox is full can't reply to your messages :oops:

bigstan
03-06-2014, 10:57 AM
This is the reason i like this forum, so many folk willing to help others.

Capsos
03-06-2014, 03:40 PM
I've cleared my inbox out now. Thankyou again David.

David_JAFO
03-06-2014, 05:54 PM
hello,
No problem mate. Only glad I could assist.
Regards
David

David_JAFO
03-06-2014, 05:57 PM
hello,
bigstan exactly. I've been assisted by NBC members on a few occasions since I joined the forum, total strangers
willing to assist another total stranger what more can I say? Just returning some of the karma through the community.
Regards
David

This is the reason i like this forum, so many folk willing to help others.

David_JAFO
03-06-2014, 07:28 PM
hello,
Capsos has now received the leather pouch as per details.
Regards
David
T^