PDA

View Full Version : An old newcomer.

Saxon
09-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Hello, confession time. I'm not really a proper Bushcrafter , more of a solo camper/backpacker/wanderer of remote places, and I use a Butchers steel to sharpen my knife..http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-022.gif..:evilgrin: but there's a lot to interest me on 'NaturalBushcraft', so I signed up. I was a member of another forum for a while (different ID name ) but because of my travels I had no Internet access but I'm now back in GB, so here I am.

Martin
09-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey Saxon, welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum.

Martin :)

Fletching
09-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi Saxon,

I too was a solo camper/backpacker/wanderer, but fancied a bit of advice from others and maybe a few drinking partners now I'm getting a bit older!

The warmest of welcomes, and there's no expectations or anything!

Steve

Freddy
09-02-2011, 11:31 PM
, and I use a Butchers steel to sharpen my knife..http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-022.gif..:evilgrin:

L M F A O...... I bet there's some cringing going on somewhere in the ether....

Big Welcome (almost as big as the laugh you just gave me)

Matt
10-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Hey Saxon, a very warm :welcome: to NaturalBushcraft.

Regards, Matt.

paul standley
10-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi Saxon,

Like Fletching, I also started out as a lone camper/trekker but I got drawn into Bushcrafty stuff by the very nature of being out and about, especially in woodland so there's a pretty fair bet that before long you'll end up like the rest of us...! - It's a great site with a good mix of people's skills and experience's on tap so Welcome...and enjoy.

Paul

bushcraft4u
10-02-2011, 09:35 PM
hi saxon.:D

swkieran
10-02-2011, 11:09 PM
welcome saxon i think we all start out like you and the bug bites and you want to know more and more :),great place to be this like a big family network,wed all be living like the native americans if we could,well i would lol,anyway welcome buddy :)