PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else in my area

Midge_Fodder
23-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Anyone else on this website from Dumfriesshire/Cumbria. I'm interested in organising a meet in the area at some point. I've also set up a group Border Bushcrafters as a way to keep the community going. Shug.

Bernie
24-02-2014, 07:34 AM
http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/ has a members map (http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/vbgooglemapme.php) that shows where people are in the country/world. Might be a nice feature to add to NBC. (I'm in Exmouth)

Midge_Fodder
24-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Aye it would be a great idea. Ashley if your listening Bernie^^ here has a grand idea for the site

Stevie B
24-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi Midge_Fodder,

I'm in South Lanarkshire (Burnside).
I'd be more than happy to meet up sometime (somewhere in the middle?)

Midge_Fodder
24-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Aye that would be cool

Midge_Fodder
24-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Is Crawford about right for you

Stevie B
24-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Hi mate,

Not been before or even heard of it, but a quick google and it seems tops fella! T^

Midge_Fodder
24-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Aye it's about half way and a few woods round there that are braw. It's just off Abington

David_JAFO
27-02-2014, 03:15 PM
hello,
I know where you are now Stevie B (Burnside) head for the M74 towards Lanark down towards Abington/Thankerton back end of Lanark straight road BTW. Aye I know the area well, even just around Lanark is great Bushcraft country (my stomping ground). Crawford great down there for Bushcraft got loads of places plus river Clyde & there's 3 reservoirs close by.
Regards
David

Aye it's about half way and a few woods round there that are braw. It's just off Abington

Midge_Fodder
27-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Megget water and saint Mary's loch is even nicer. I have spent a lot of times up that was, it's hard country but worth it as it's great bushcrafting to be had.

David_JAFO
28-02-2014, 03:59 PM
hello,
Yes I agree, that's further down from Crawford though. I was referring to areas near to Crawford as you initially suggested.
Regards
David

Megget water and saint Mary's loch is even nicer. I have spent a lot of times up that was, it's hard country but worth it as it's great bushcrafting to be had.

Midge_Fodder
28-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Crawford is great though

David_JAFO
28-02-2014, 04:07 PM
hello,
I agree. Lots of happy memories from down that area.
Regards
David
T^

Crawford is great though

Midge_Fodder
28-02-2014, 04:12 PM
If I could get a propper permission is set up a moot in that area. It would be a great place to set one up

Woody
27-10-2016, 10:04 PM
After watching the trailer and signing up for the beta the hour the site went up. Im excited as all heck to play this. Anyone else hyped to play this?
What on earth are you talking about bud?
You lost?...

David_JAFO
29-10-2016, 04:58 AM
hello,
It very much sounds like the link has got SPAM innit.. :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE I was going to sing along but I forgot the words.. :o
Regards
David

Woody
29-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Got to love spam 😁

jus_young
01-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Satisfying. Haven't banned anyone in ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody
01-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Satisfying. Haven't banned anyone in ages.

Lmao 😁

jus_young
02-11-2016, 10:22 PM
In days gone by all the mods were kept too busy with various spam and some proper obnoxious members. These days things are somewhat quieter across the forums in many respects but hopefully things will turn around soon.

David_JAFO
03-11-2016, 03:57 PM
hello Woody,
Aye it's good with fried dipped in mustard too.. :p
Regards
David

Got to love spam ��

Woody
03-11-2016, 10:04 PM
In days gone by all the mods were kept too busy with various spam and some proper obnoxious members. These days things are somewhat quieter across the forums in many respects but hopefully things will turn around soon.

I hope it does Jus!
It'd be nice to see more activity on the forum, but there's still a huge amount of information on here that I still haven't gotten around to reading yet...
There's been a few new members signing up recently, hopefully they will contribute too.
👍

Woody
03-11-2016, 10:08 PM
hello Woody,
Aye it's good with fried dipped in mustard too.. [emoji14]
Regards
David
Hahahah ! Spam chips and wholegrain mustard are an old favourite of mine, unfortunately I'm alone on that one, kids and the mrs hate it...
😖

In the "bush" I replace the chips with a jacket potato or even sweet potato wrapped in foil , nom nom...

Sorry , waaaay off topic.

David_JAFO
04-11-2016, 01:01 PM
hello Woody,
Definitely not a Palestine :p I'm with you on this one a huge "baker" (baked potato) in the fire embers nom nom.. :campfire:
Regards
David

Hahahah ! Spam chips and wholegrain mustard are an old favourite of mine, unfortunately I'm alone on that one, kids and the mrs hate it...
��
In the "bush" I replace the chips with a jacket potato or even sweet potato wrapped in foil , nom nom...
Sorry , waaaay off topic.