PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Wild Country Zephyros 1 Lite

jus_young
18-02-2014, 12:20 AM
I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

As stated, I have a Wild Country Zephyros 1 Lite up for grabs. Only used for a couple of nights, then I went and bought a different tent that suits my Scouting needs a little better.

Excellent condition obviously, and full specs can be found here - http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/zephyros-1-lite-tent/

Bought from Taunton Leisure for £180.00 but they don't seem to stock them any more. Will take £120.00 including UK delivery, payment cleared before posting.

PM for payment options if interested.

Flying start
18-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi do you have any pics of the tent set up?

As I was asking about these tents if I can get some money together I'd take it things a just a little tight at the minute..

essex_james
02-03-2014, 06:32 AM
please check inbox James :)

Adam Savage
02-03-2014, 03:39 PM
They are exactly the same design as the Terra Nova Laser, and are made by Terra Nova too, just using lower cost materials (not poor quality though, just a little heavier).

Current sale price is about £190, and they are getting harder to find in stock, so £120 delivered in the UK seems like a bargain if you ask me :)

http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/zephyros-1-lite-tent/

jus_young
02-03-2014, 11:42 PM
please check inbox James :)

They are exactly the same design as the Terra Nova Laser, and are made by Terra Nova too, just using lower cost materials (not poor quality though, just a little heavier).

Current sale price is about £190, and they are getting harder to find in stock, so £120 delivered in the UK seems like a bargain if you ask me :)

http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/zephyros-1-lite-tent/

My thoughts exactly Adam. £120 it is I'm afraid, anything less really would be giving it away and I may as well keep it for the boy when he starts his DofE in a few years time. It would probably still be worth the same even then!

Adam Savage
03-03-2014, 12:44 AM
If I didn't already have more tents than is healthy, I'd probably have purchased this myself from you Jus. I'm sure you'll get a buyer before too long.
Like you say, if it doesn't sell it'll be perfect for your lads DoE accommodation.

ADz
03-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Hi do you have any pics of the tent set up?

As I was asking about these tents if I can get some money together I'd take it things a just a little tight at the minute..

There are plenty of videos of the tent on youtube.

jus_young
03-03-2014, 07:06 AM
If I didn't already have more tents than is healthy, I'd probably have purchased this myself from you Jus. I'm sure you'll get a buyer before too long.
Like you say, if it doesn't sell it'll be perfect for your lads DoE accommodation.

Know what you mean Adam, that's why I have decided to start thinning my kit down a bit. I will be getting rid of my storage unit soon and getting a man cave put up in the garden so space will be a little more limited.

DannagE
10-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Is this still available?

I sent you a PM yesterday but you might not of seen it, so I will show my interest here also. Thanks

headshot
10-03-2014, 05:27 PM
bump

jus_young
10-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Damned inbox not showing on my phone :(

Will send you a PM shortly when back on my PC.

DannagE
10-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Damned inbox not showing on my phone :(

Will send you a PM shortly when back on my PC.

No worries. Will be at work from 9 if you don't hear from me.

jus_young
10-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Got a meeting I need to attend before getting home so will PM details as soon as I get back

DannagE
14-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Tent received this morning, thanks! :D

jus_young
14-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Glad it arrived ok.

As such it's sold folks :)